[flv:https://bobsommers.com/videos/likeability1.flv https://bobsommers.com/videos/bob.jpg 320 240]
Welcome to “How To Get Buy On Your Likes.” The information you’re going to learn in this mini-course will change you life.
Benefits of Being Liked
- You are more likely to get a job, keep a job and move ahead in that job.
- You will live longer, be happier and healthier throughout your life.
- You will be trusted and given the benefit of the doubt.
- You will be seen as more attractive to the opposite sex.
- You will be 50% less likely to do jail time if you’re convicted of a crime.
14 Psychological Principles of Likeability
- We like people who like us
- We like people who are like us
- We like people who pay attention to us.
- We like people who collaborate with us.
- We like people who elevate us.
- We like people who we see frequently.
- We like beautiful people.
- We like people who we associate with good feelings.
- We like people who enlighten us.
- We like people who we help.
- We like authentic people.
- We like people who can laugh at themselves.
- We like polite people.
- We like people who empathize with us